Erin W. Duncan
Mrs. Duncan primarily represents employers providing preventative counseling and the defense of litigation brought by current and former employees. Mrs. Duncan also assists employer clients in developing and preparing employment policies, employee handbooks, employment and independent contractor agreements, restrictive covenants and severance agreements and conducts employment seminars for clients of the firm.
In addition, Mrs. Duncan represents individual and corporate clients in business transactions and litigation, including contract drafting, review and negotiation, breach of contract claims, collections, lien proceedings and foreclosure.
- The Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2005
- The Florida State University, B.S., cum laude, Business Management, Minor in Economics, 2003
- Florida, 2006
- The Florida Bar
- Tallahassee Bar Association
- Tallahassee Women Lawyers
- Young Lawyers Section of the Tallahassee Bar Association
- Former Volleyball Coach, Leon High School